If you are serious about making money as an affiliate marketer, Affiliate Summit should be one of those events you attend on a regular basis. Perhaps you are just starting out or perhaps money is just tight (it happens to all of us). You may not know it, but there are several ways you can actually attend affiliate summit without having to pay out of pocket.
1. Win a FREE Networking Pass. My friend and fellow affiliate marketer Ken Weiss is having a contact over on his blog where he is giving away 5 networking passes to Affiliate Summit West 2017. Check it out! (Contest ends November 15, 2016)
2. Apply for a Scholarship. Did you know that the wonderful folks who put on Affiliate Summit (Shawn Collins and Missy Ward) offer scholarships? When I read what the recipients get, it made me want to apply myself J They are offering up to 100 scholarships for ASW17, so head on over to the scholarship page and find out what you need to do to apply ASAP! (Deadline is November 16, 2016)
3. Get a Press Pass. Are you a blogger interested in covering the on goings at Affiliate Summit? If so, you can apply for a press pass. There are a few caveats such as having to actually be an active blogger or journalist and then actually showing up and offering coverage. Learn more at: http://affiliatesummit.com/press-pass/
4. Get Your Boss / Client to pay for it. If you are employed in a capacity where affiliate marketing is a part of your job, you need to convince your boss to let you go. Simply let them know that you will come back with more connections and empowered to exceed your sales goals in the affiliate marketing department.
Alternatively, if you are a consultant or affiliate manager working for a client, you need to convince them of the same. Let them know that you want to bring back the latest and greatest from Affiliate Summit to rock their campaigns.
5. Become an Affiliate for Affiliate Summit. Yes, there is an affiliate program for the #1 affiliate conference. Makes sense, right? As an affiliate you will earn 15% commission, which means 7 sales gives you 105% of the cost of entry. They use Share a Sale and you can register using this link to become a Share a Sale affiliate, then apply for the Affiliate Summit program once you are approved.
I don’t recommend pan handling, but I am sure as affiliate marketers, you can come up with some creative ways to generate the revenue you need to make it happen.
If you end up using one of the strategies above, I’d love to hear about it. I’d also love to connect with you at the show if you are attending so feel free to connect with me in advance to make sure we connect at the event.