The right tools always make the job easier. If you are just starting out in affiliate marketing, you may wonder why others are seeing more success than you are and it may be as simple as having the right tools for the job. Below are the tools & resources I recommend, based on over a decade of experience and success in affiliate marketing, and I do keep the list up to date.
Affiliate Networks – Where you can find great products & services to sell as an affiliate.
The basics: These are networks that are easy to get started with.
Advanced: These are networks that may be more restrictive.
- Aweber: Autoresponder tool which allows you to build your money list.
- Fiverr.com: A site where you can find cheap labor for graphics and stuff. Be cautious of any SEO offers here as they will likely violate Google’s guidelines and get you in trouble.
- InMotion: Affordable web hosting.
- LeadPages: Creates awesome landing pages that can stand alone or integrate with WordPress
- Popup Domination: Great tool for increasing your email subscribers.
- Canvas Theme by Woo Themes: One of the simplest WordPress themes to get started with, and it’s fully responsive to serve mobile & tablet audiences.
- Sprout Social: The best social media management tool on the market. Click here to try Sprout Social for FREE!